3-year Postdoc positions – Speech and Language Disorders
The Research Group on Cognition and Language (GRECIL) at the Open University of Catalonia in Barcelona (Spain) invites researchers working in any field of speech and language disorders, with special interest in advances on technological applications for these populations, to apply to one of the following call for post-doctoral grants that is now open:
- Beatriu de Pinós post-doctoral grants (3 years, funded by the regional government; at least 2 years of postdoctoral experience outside Spain)
- UOC post-doctoral grants (3 years, funded by the Open University of Catalonia)
- Beatriu de Pinós post-doctoral grants (call for applications coming soon): Candidates of any nationality who have obtained a doctorate qualification between 1 January 2012 and 31 December 2017 (understood as the date of obtaining the doctorate as the date of the reading and approval of the thesis).
- UOC post-doctoral grants (deadline for applications, March 1st): Candidates of any nationality who have obtained a doctorate qualification after 1 January 2014
- Creation, implementation and evaluation of digital solutions to improve the detection, diagnosis and intervention of children with neurodevelopmental disorders (NDDs).
- Acquisition of phonetic and phonological abilities in typical populations and populations with special educational needs (e.g., children exposed to non-native languages and children with NDDs)
- Interaction between phonology, gesture, and pragmatics in language acquisition
- Early intervention and evidence-based practice of language and communication disorders in childhood.
- Gender differences in neurodevelopmental disorders