8th Annual Summer Neurolinguistics School
Center for Language and Brain is happy to invite you to join us for the 8th Annual Summer Neurolinguistics School, to be held online on 28-30 June 2021. This year’s topic is The science of reading: From brain to behavior and back again. The school will be devoted to the cognitive and neural mechanisms of reading across languages and populations.
Our confirmed invited lecturers are:
– Roelien Bastiaanse, University of Groningen / HSE University,
– Hazel Blythe, Northumbria University,
– Victor Kuperman, McMaster University,
– Brennan Payne, University of Utah,
– Fabio Richlan, University of Salzburg,
– Debra Titone, McGill University.
The School will also feature solicited ‘flash talks’ and oral presentations.
Registration deadline: 20 June 2021. Registration form.
Abstract submission deadline: 21 May 2021.
Abstract submission form.