8th Summer Neurolinguistics School
8th Summer Neurolinguistics School – The science of reading: From brain to behavior and back again
28-30 June 2021 (online)
Center for Language and Brain is happy to invite you to join them for the 8th Annual Summer Neurolinguistics School, to be held online on 28-30 June 2021. This year’s topic is The science of reading: From brain to behavior and back again. The school will be devoted to the cognitive and neural mechanisms of reading across languages and populations.
The confirmed invited lecturers are:
– Roelien Bastiaanse, University of Groningen / HSE University,
– Hazel Blythe, Northumbria University,
– Victor Kuperman, McMaster University,
– Brennan Payne, University of Utah,
– Fabio Richlan, University of Salzburg,
– Debra Titone, McGill University.The School will also feature solicited ‘flash talks’ and oral presentations.