Research Assistant, School of Languages and Applied Linguistics
Unit : Faculty of Wellbeing, Education and Language Studies (WELS)
Location: Home Based
Please quote reference : E1098
Consultancy terms – Total fee for contract = £46,524.00 (300 days across 3 years: please see job description for more details)
Closing Date : 29 March, 2021 – 12:00
Location – Candidates must have the right to work in the UK and carry out all work in the UK.
Change your career, change lives
The Open University is the UK’s largest university, a world leader in flexible part-time education combining a mission to widen access to higher education with research excellence, transforming lives through education.
This is a great opportunity for a highly motivated and experienced researcher to support the organisation of research activities within the School of Languages and Applied Linguistics.
Skills and experience
- PhD in a relevant field of Linguistics, preferably in interactional pragmatics, (interactional) sociolinguistics, conversation analysis or interactional linguistics.
- Excellent competence in English and Spanish.
- Evidence of highly effective organisational skills both in terms of data management and time management relating to managing workload.
- Proven ability in the use of a range of data related skills e.g. transcribing interactions, preliminary qualitative analysis of data and data management.
- Evidence of organising events
Más información aquí.